The striking, newly designed SKB Architects 4-story, 51,639 SF mixed-use office building partially wraps around the iconic 9,724 SF fully renovated Bleitz Building.
- Walking distance to PCC Natural & Organic Grocery Store and the many retail amenities of Fremont
- Immediate access to Burke Gilman Trail and Protected Westlake Bike & Pedestrian Trail
- 34 underground secure parking stalls and 13 exterior parking spaces
- One block to mass transit
- Bike storage with showers/locker rooms
- Campus environment
There are no limits to Fremont Crossing’s accessibility, with scenic bike paths for commuters, and public transit just steps away.
- Dedicated bike lanes on both sides of the Fremont Cut waterway, providing an enjoyable morning and evening ride
- 1 minute walk from the nearest
- 2 minute drive to the Aurora Bridge and Highway 99
- 7 minute walk to public boat moorage
- 10 minute, flat bike ride to South Lake Union
The area adjacent to the Fremont Bridge is experiencing tremendous growth.
Catalyzing development around the south end of the bridge (North Queen Anne Hill), will help to focus the growth that will inevitably occur.Kyle Gaffney, co-founder of SKB Architects / co-designer of Fremont Crossing
Already a haven for tech, but still on the rise.
Fremont has benefited from the Seattle-region tech tenant explosion, with Google taking notice and square footage as far back as 2006. Adobe, Tableau and Geogaching.com are all names on the long list of high profile tech tenants synonymous with this well-established but still growing neighborhood.
The Fremont Rocket, a symbol of the community, speaks to the creativity and ingenuity that helped to dub Fremont the “Center of the Universe”, an idea that both tenants and their talent draw inspiration from.
Tech is not alone in Fremont, however. Life sciences, an industry with a very strong future, is moving in as well, with Lumen Biosciences making their headquarters here.
|4th Floor Penthouse
Embracing the Post COVID-19 Era
While Fremont Crossing’s two buildings are in close proximity to each other for easy collaboration and community, the hub itself features an open area atmosphere and walkways, perfectly situated to embrace the future office environment:
- Features a mid-rise configuration with two internal stairs (Allows for ground to roof walk-up access and could be programed as one-way system up/down)
- Small, highly flexible floorplates allow demising options that promote social distancing.
- Multiple, small amenity spaces and outdoor areas allows flow without promoting large gatherings
- Flexible amenity programming- moveable seating, etc
- Fresh air/operable windows in the Bleitz Building
- HVAC protocols including fresh air flushing daily before work hours
- Private individual bathrooms
A Wealth of On-Site Amenities
Tenant talent commuting into Fremont Crossing will have a vibrant surrounding neighborhood nearby for their needs but also won’t need to leave the campus if they prefer to take a break or socialize on-site.
- To the east of the Bleitz Building lies an open seating area, adorned with seasonal landscaping
- Two courtyard areas provide ample amenity space between the two buildings and behind the Bleitz Building
- On the roof of the new building, a rooftop terrace with dazzling views of the Fremont Bridge and Lake Union
- Abundant parking, 47 spaces in all, and bike storage are the perfect complement for commuters
- Showers and locker rooms provide a space to start the day after exploring the Burke Gilman Trail or the Protected Westlake Bike & Pedestrian Trail
Flexible Density for Social Distancing
Transformable Fluid Space / / Sample Hypothetical Plan
- Features a Wellness Center at its core, an open and inviting Courtyard area, upon first entering
- 87 to 160 Workstations for maximum employee consideration
- 10 Offices
- 5 Conference Rooms
- 3 Phone Rooms
- 2 Open Collaboration Areas
Amenities // Transportation
- Norm’s Eatery
- FedEx Office
- Nuna Ramen
- Red Star Taco Bar
- Triangle Spirits
- The Barrel Thief
- El Camino
- Portage Bay Goods
- Jai Thai Restaurant
- Red Door
- PCC Community Markets
- Zoom Care
- Schilling Cider House
- The Masonry Fremont
- Evergreens Salad
Milstead & Co
- Verve Bowls
- Fremont Brewing
- Key Bank
- Sam’s Mediterannean
Thai Fusion Restaurant
- The Wick
- Zeek’s Pizza
- 206 Burger
- Almquist Winery
- Nickerson St Saloon
A Mindful and Natural Flow, Within the Hub and to the Greater Neighborhood
The distributor of this communication is performing acts for which a real estate license is required. The information contained herein has been obtained from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified and no guarantee, warranty or representation, either express or implied, is made with respect to such information. Terms of sale or lease and availability are subject to change or withdrawal without notice. 19-1477
Copyright © Newmark 2021 | Fremont Crossing | All Rights Reserved. Designed by Newmark – Northwest Marketing